Frequent Stayer Programme
Welcome to the family. We are very lucky to have so many repeat guests that come back year after year and would like to show our thanks by rewarding you the more you stay with your 10th night free (subject to the terms and conditions below)!
How it works:
Upon joining our Frequent Stayer Programme, you will receive a physical Frequent Stayer Card which states your name and telephone number and the accommodation option you have chosen (e.g. powered site, unpowered site or cabin). Your Frequent Stayer Card will be stamped per Eligible Night that you have stayed at one of our parks . After you have received nine stamps, you will have earnt a night on the house for that type of accommodation, for two adults. This Free Night can be redeemed subject to the terms and conditions of our Frequent Stayer Program.
Note: A Free Night cannot be claimed during our peak periods when we are usually at, or close to, capacity. Our peak periods include the Christmas and summer holiday period (from about mid-December until after Australia Day), the Easter holiday period, NSW school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
Frequent stayer programme terms and conditions:
- An Eligible Night is any night booked which has:
- been paid for in full;
- has not been counted towards another free night offer (e.g. our Stay7Pay6 or Stay4Pay3 offers); and
- has not been refunded.
- For an Eligible Night to be stamped on the card, the name on the booking must reflect the name on the Frequent Stayer Card.
- Once you have stayed 9 Eligible Nights, the 10th night is a Free Night, which allows two adults to stay for free. All other extras (including additional adults, children, linen, pet fees, cleaning fees, additional vehicle etc.) must be paid for.
- To redeem the Free Night, you must:
- make the booking directly with the park at which the accommodation is sought (for the avoidance of doubt, a Free Night cannot be redeemed if the booking for that night has been made through agents or other intermediaries such as third party booking sites);
- mention that you are redeeming the Free Night at the time of booking;
- redeem the Free Night within 3 years of the first Eligible Night stayed; and
- surrender your Frequent Stayer Card to us at the time of arrival or when requested by us.
- A Free Night cannot be used against a night that falls in our peak periods when we are usually at, or close to, capacity. Our peak periods include the Christmas and summer holiday period (from about mid-December until after Australia Day), the Easter holiday period, NSW school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
- If you are staying in a cabin, the Free Night can only be used in the same class of cabin on your card, or lower, and in conjunction with at least one paid night (this is due to the higher cleaning costs associated with cabin accommodation).
- You can gift your Free Night to friends or family should you wish to do so. However, the physical Frequent Stayer Card must be surrendered to us for the Free Night to be claimed.
- A cancellation of the Free Night is subject to our general booking terms and conditions as found on our website, which may be amended from time to time. To cancel the free night, 14 days written notice is required.
- A physical Frequent Stayer Card is not a credit card, EFTPOS card or any other card giving rise to the access of cash. A Free Night is not redeemable for cash.
- A lost Frequent Stayer Card will not be replaced and if lost you will forfeit the Eligible Nights.
- Ritchie Villages:
- does not guarantee the availability of any site or cabin;
- reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the member’s details (including personal details and booking history) and to disqualify anyone who appears to have tampered with their Frequent Stayer Card;
- reserves the right to change, vary or cancel the Frequent Stayer Program and/or the program’s terms, at any time, without notice;
- if it ceases to operate a caravan park, terminate the Frequent Stayer Program immediately, in relation to that park, and provide 30 days’ notice of such termination, which once given, no more Free Nights may be redeemed; and
- will not be liable to any person for any cost, liability, claim or expense arising as a result of cancellation or termination of the Program.
- If an individual does not agree to abide by, or accept these terms, they must not apply for, nor maintain their membership of our Frequent Stayer Program.
Collection of Information