Onsite Caravan with annex & bathroom
* Hard annex with generous size living area
* Inside bathroom with shower and toilet
* Fully self contained
* Semi-permanent – stay up to 180 days of each year, broken up any way you choose
* Kitchen with oven and full plumbing
* Gas hot water
* Air conditioning – Heating and Cooling
* New Internal and external blinds included
* Large veranda with decking (simply pick up the rubber matting)
* Lawn area on this site to relax, entertain guests etc
* Located in a peaceful, hidden gem of an area
* Great views across the river to North Brother Mountain
* Private access to the river via exclusive boat ramp, beside
* 1 km from stunning, secluded beaches
* Picnic areas
* Ideal area for fishing, boating, surfing and swimming
* Abundant wildlife, living freely in their environment e.g. koalas, dolphins, kangaroos and pelicans
* Site fees apply and occupancy is subject to management approval
Please contact Jeremy on 0401 396 541 for more information or to organise an inspection.
If after viewing you are interested in purchasing the dwelling, please contact the park management for information about entering into an occupation agreement and for details of site fees and utilities fees.
Please note: This is a semi-permanent van and the Local Government Regulations allow the van to be inhabited a maximum of 180 days per year. It is not suitable for permanent abode.