Pet Friendly Caravan Park Accommodation at Dunbogan in Camden Haven on the Mid North Coast, NSW, Australia
Diamond Waters Caravan Park welcomes pets all year-round in the campground, and offers pet friendly accommodation, making it the perfect getaway for your whole family. While we accept many types of pets in the park we do not accept cats for the protection of the native wildlife.
Your pet can stay in your campsite or caravan, or you may wish to hire our self-contained pet friendly cabin. Please make sure to advise management at the time of booking that you are after pet friendly accommodation.
There are many pet friendly activities in the area including dog friendly beaches for long walks or frolicking in the surf, rivers and lakes to take them on adventures and great walks and forest trails. Certain sections of Dunbogan and Grant’s beach are dog friendly and have leashed and unleashed sections. Please visit the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council’s website for their complete and up-to-date rules concerning dogs on beaches.
All park visitors staying with pets must abide by the park’s pet rules at all times. Before booking we recommend you read the pet rules as these will apply to your stay. Management reserves the right to terminate your stay in the event of a failure to comply and there will be no refund.
Our Pet Rules
For the consideration of other visitors, pet owners must agree to these rules prior to bringing their pet into the park:
- Please inform management at time of booking that you have a pet. We allow a maximum of two pets per site or cabin. We note the park is not cat friendly for the protection of our native wildlife.
- Upon arrival at the park, acceptance of the pet will be at the manager’s discretion and the pet owner must agree to these pet rules before the pet will be allowed to stay in the park.
- The park does not accept ‘dangerous’ or ‘menacing’ dogs or breeds or cross breeds of dogs that are listed as a ‘restricted dog’ in the Companion Animals 1998 Act (NSW). You warrant that your dog is not a ‘dangerous’, ‘menacing’ or ‘restricted’ dog under that Act.
- You agree to accept full liability for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet (directly or indirectly) whilst in Diamond Waters Caravan Park and you agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to your pet or pet’s activities and actions.
- Your pets must be kept on a lead (up to 4m long) that is secured or held at all times. We reserve the right to terminate your stay immediately with no refund if you do not keep your pet on a lead.
- Please be considerate of the actions of your pet in the park, particularly when other guests are fishing or swimming in the river.
- Droppings must be cleaned up immediately, tied up in a plastic bag, and placed in a garbage bin. We provide bags for this purpose at conveniently located dispensers around the park.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum and pets must be kept quiet at night and early morning.
- Pets must not be left in the park or in a cabin unsupervised (tied up or otherwise).
- For health and safety reasons, no pets are allowed in any enclosed common area in the community, with the exception of a guide dog or hearing dog.
- Not all of our accommodation is pet friendly (but all sites are). A $100 cleaning fee will apply if a pet is found in a non-pet friendly accommodation or where it is left in an inappropriate condition. A one night’s stay in our pet friendly accommodation during weekends and holiday periods will incur an additional $10 cleaning fee per pet.
- Management reserves the right to terminate your stay with no refund if you fail to comply with these pet rules.
Pet friendly Accomodation Camden Haven on the Mid North Coast of NSW